Independent developer and publisher Blue Isle Studios announced its competitive sports game Broomstick League is coming to Steam Early Access on March 5. In Broomstick League, players take to the sky to compete in up to 3 versus 3 matches with and against other would-be wizards from around the world in a high flying, trick shot scoring battle for supremacy of the skies.
In anticipation of its launch, next month Blue Isle Studios is hosting a Closed Beta Test starting 06.02.2020 and running through Saturday from 4:00pm to 9:00pm PT each day.
Broomstick League Gameplay Features:
- Fast Paced Matches: Play 1v1, 2v2 or 3v3 with friends or matchmake online with opponents from around the world. Form the best team to dominate the arena!
- Reflexive and Fantastical Gameplay: Pick up speed while dive-bombing to fly past a defender. Cast a spell on your opponent to blast the ball away or use the blink spell and teleport to a more favourable position. Well-timed casting can make the difference between a buzzer-beating goal or a soul-crushing defeat.
- Character Customization: Personalize the look of your witch or wizard with a deep pool of creative options. Unlock new broomsticks, wands, and perform a variety of taunts and dance moves to rattle your opponents in the arena!
- Mystical Arenas: Experience high flying sports action within fantastical arenas brimming with magic! Battle it out with giant trolls lurking in the background or score impressive goals while floating on the back of massive flying creatures.
- Player Progression and Stats: Track your progress with leaderboards, stat tracking and player levelling system to prove you are the most spellbinding broomstick pilot in the land!
For more information on Broomstick League, please visit the website.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here