Just in time for the spooky season, tabletop workshops around the world are about to turn sinister. A completely new progression system, competing factories, sabotage features, company takeover mechanics and much more are coming to Little Big Workshop via The Evil DLC, OUT TODAY starting at 17.00 CET / 16.00 GMT on Steam!
The infamous Bladh is looking for an evil apprentice and he’s got his eye on you! Are you ready to rid yourself of all virtues and dive into the wonderfully corrupt world of corporate greed? Then get ready to fight for market superiority with no holds barred. Sabotage the competition, take them over when they’re vulnerable, and make them work for you. Unlock new skills and workstations to create new products. Accompanied by a fresh look for your desk, factory, and workers and unusual decorations.
- Completely overhauled progression system that has you compete with other companies
- Over 30 new products along with a set of brand new workstations, decorations, and more
- Fresh skill tree that lets you unlock the true power of the dark side
- Sabotaging system that gives you a rather unfair advantage on the market
- Spooky costumes for your workers
Little Big Workshop – The Evil DLC will be available on Steam starting at 5 PM CET / 9 AM PDT for $ 9.99 / € 9.99 / £ 7.49.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here