Join Forces With The Monsters of the World!
Lords Mobile has a gift for the holidays thanks to its brand new Familiar Update. The update is the game’s largest update since launch, and brings new buildings, mechanics, and resources to prepare you for capturing monsters as your own.
Players have been blessed by the Goddess Athena, and now can forge pacts with the monsters they used to hunt for gold. The pacts you forge will brings monsters to your side that, with training, can be a fearsome addition to your army.
“Lords Mobile is no ordinary war strategy game, but war… war never changes.” said IGG Game’s COO Kevin Xu. “We found inspiration in Fallout’s famous tagline while brainstorming, and decided to shake things up by adding the Familiar system. With a Familiar’s unique skills by their side, players will have more options on the battlefield. We hope that all 80 million players who enjoy Lords Mobile will be blown away by our newest update!”
This update comes after IGG Game’s announced partnership with Honor. The announcement was discussed in more detail in London during the Honor 7X launch. The event showcased phone cases made for the Honor 7X with Lords Mobile characters and creatures.
The phone cases were made thanks to an art contest made by both IGG Games and Honor to make a phone case design for the new 7X based off of Lords Mobile. After judges from both companies meticulously looked over the designs, the winning designs by Alvin in Singapore were chosen and shown in London.
Lords Mobile is also giving new players a free gift code for $60 worth of in-game resources: 7Z6NAQW9.
How To Redeem The $60 Gift Code
1. Create an Lords Mobile account and obtain the account ID from the Gear button on the mainpage
2. Click here and input your account ID and gift code.
3. The package will be sent to your account directly.
- New feature: Familiars! (Clear Skirmish 8 – Sacred War to unlock)
- New Buildings:
- Monsterhold: Houses all your Familiars! Enhance your Familiars and upgrade their skills here.
- Spring: Produces Anima, a new resource.
- Mystic Spire: Make Pacts (to summon Familiars), and Skillstones (to upgrade their skills)!
- Gym: Train your Familiars here to give them EXP and Skill EXP.
- New Research Tree: [Familiars] – Increase Anima production and unlock higher grade Pacts!
- Updated Interface: Added option to hide UI when scrolling through the Kingdom Map (Mini chat window will not be hidden)
- Winter is here, and snow is blanketing the land!
- Various UI improvements