Team up with the Lunar Beast Squad from February 4 in League of Legends and Wild Rift.
Set in 2057, the year of the Ox, Lunar Beast is a brand new world where futuristic cityscapes and ancient temples collide. Every year, a beast of legend arrives to threaten the Lunar New Year, and every year, a team of heroes is chosen to stand as guardians over the celebration.
LEAGUE OF LEGENDS
Bring in the year of the Ox with new skins, chromas, emotes and features in League of Legends – including the unique to LoL Aphelios and Viego Lunar Beast skins, and the return of ARURF!
- Two skins unique to League of Legends, Lunar Beast Viego and Lunar Beast Aphelios
- New Lunar Beast skins for Darius, Jarvan IV, Annie, Alistar and Fiora which can also be found in Wild Rift
- The return or ARURF, the All Random Ultra Rapid Fire mode, with no ability costs and reduced cooldowns
- Plus new borders, loot, icons, and emotes within the Event Pass
The celebrations have also spread to Wild Rift! Wild Rift also has their own unique Lunar Beast event and skin, Lunar Beast Miss Fortune. A host of new changes will also arrive with the 2.1 Patch.
LUNAR BEAST EVENT
- Empower the relics of revels past to tame the Beast and save the day. Choose a relic from the squad HQ, and then complete missions to power the relic. Empower all the relics to earn exclusive icons
- The unique to Wild Rift Lunar Beast Miss Fortune skin
- Plus new Lunar Beast skins for Darius, Jarvan IV, Annie, Alistar and Fiora which can also be found in League of Legends
PATCH 2.1 CHANGES
- New features: Replays, to watch your 50 most recent matches back, and Spectator Mode, to watch your friends’ matches
- New champions: Xayah the rebel, and Rakan the charmer – releasing later in the patch
- Plus new skins and balance adjustments. Full patch details can be found here
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here