Did you ever wish that you could create your very own stunning 16- or 32-bit platformer? Not one of those terrible mascot-driven shovelware titles that afflicted the ‘90s. Think Rayman and Wonder Boy.
In MagiCats Builder, you can drag-and-drop to your heart’s content, define behaviors (boss patterns and more), and place hazards/platforms using a simple visual coding engine. MagiCats Builder also includes a virtually infinite number of user-created levels for those long, sleepless summer nights 🙂
MagiCats Builder is launching on Steam, iOS, and Android on Tuesday, July 10.
- Join an epic 2D sandbox platformer adventure.
- Create custom levels where only your imagination is the limit.
- Customize anything and everything using a simple coding tool.
- Enjoy colorful, hand-drawn environments.
- Test your customized game design in real time.
- Share your creations with the world and challenge friends.
- Explore a huge number of levels created by the community.
- Create and compete with friends in 2-4 multiplayer mode.