Pearl Abyss has revealed a number of new updates and content coming to their award-winning action MMORPG Black Desert Online available on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. The free update adds multiple new abilities, as well as Succession, Awakening and new powerful weapons for various existing characters. The update also kicks off with a series of new dynamic in-game events and rewards.
First up, Black Desert’s newest class, the Guardian, is receiving herAwakening skill set, along with brand new weapons. She now wields the massive Jördun – a blade burning with the Holy Flame of Ynix that is said to burn so bright it could scorch the gods themselves. The Guardian swings this razor-sharp weapon with ease, bringing wrath down upon her enemies. The flames of Jördun can unleash a wide-array of attacks and boast such destructive power.
Guardian´s Awakening skills include:
- Searing Fang: Charge forward in an explosion of flames after smashing Jördun down on the ground.
- God Incinerator: Slam Jördun on the ground, causing an eruption of fire that scorches the ground around the Guardian.
- Cleansing Flame: Spin around and slash across in a powerful circular swing, spreading Jördun’s flames in an AOE attack that incinerates all enemies in its way.
- Infernal Nemesis: Fly up into the air using the power of the Holy Flame to swoop down and incinerate your enemies.
The update also delivers new Succession skills to three existing characters: the Tamer, the Mystic and the Valkyrie. Combining the brand new set of skills with each of the original character weapons gives Adventurers an opportunity to test out their beloved mains with a different spin on gameplay.
Black Desert is celebrating these new additions with multiple in-game events, including:
- Thanksgiving is coming to Black Desert early! Adventurers with green thumbs can start by cornering off part of the land in their garden to plant seeds of a special potato, with successful players achieving a magically abundant harvest that that can be traded for Advice of Valks
- Adventurers can receive scrolls that boost the combat and skill EXP by leveling up Tamer, Mystic, or Valkyrie to 58. Additional gold bars and Advice of Valks will be given upon reaching level 60. Those who want to level up Guardian will receive rewards for the completion of special quests for the class. The rewards include more Advice of Valks, Blessed Message Scroll, and Item Collection Increase Scroll.
- The “Hot Time” event is back, for two weeks this time! Adventurers will receive 200% more combat EXP, 30% more skill EXP, and 50% more item drops between 18th of November 2020 and 12th of February 2021.
- Finally, throughout the event, Adventurers will also receive a discount on all items in the pet, interior and camp categories at the Pearl Shop.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here