Merge Games, along with Norway-based developers, Pineleaf Studio, have unveiled their new partnership to bring co-op multiplayer RTS, DwarfHeim, to PC. DwarfHeim is a co-operative (and competitive) Real-Time-Strategy and city builder game. 1-4 players build, manage and defend a Dwarven city against the constant threat of feral trolls and rivaling dwarven clans (another team of 1-4 players). DwarfHeim is the first RTS game of its kind and features co-op multiplayer gameplay where you and your team must work together using different classes and abilities to gather resources, defend your city and expand.
For gamers curious to see more, the developers will be streaming the game on Steam today!
- Competitive & Co-op Multiplayer — Team up with 3 other players in Conquest, a competitive multiplayer game mode. Tear through the enemy team’s defenses and destroy their Town Hall!
- 4 Unique Classes — Choose from Builder, Miner, Warrior, and Diplomat!
- Build, Mine, Defend and Manage — Choose your own strategies, units, buildings and technology that best suits you and your team.
- Single-Player Experience — Sandbox mode: Explore a vast, open area in the single-player. Build your own experience and play alone or with up to 3 friends in the slow-paced sandbox mode. Survival mode: Test your strategies and strength with up to 3 friends or mystic strangers and try to outlive all of the troll waves coming your way.
- Ranked Matchmaking — Rank up by winning competitive matches and face players that match your skill level.
- Friend-Pass — Invite your friends along to play on a free downloadable client of DwarfHeim, even if they haven’t purchased the game!
Add DwarfHeim to your Steam wishlist – https://store.steampowered.com/app/977650/DwarfHeim/
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here