Japanese game developer Soleil’s rowdy third-person shooter RockShot is now available on Steam Early Access.
You can find out more information about the game and down here.
RockShot Key Features:
- Raid enemy bases: Forge a team of punks and renegades to attack enemy bases together in RAID-mode, or design your own bases and defend them tooth and nail against assaults. Give your enemies an explosive welcome!
- Territory control: Coordinate your attacks to strategically dismantle the opposition and expand your territories.
- Deep base-building: Hop into an intuitive base-builder to carefully construct your domain. Add structures, defenses, and more, upgrading it piece by piece as you acquire resources.
- Melee-based ultra-violence: Perfect your melee combos using your favorite toys from a wide range of weaponry, including katanas and “Flying Vanguard” electric guitars.
- Strong customization: Earned resources can be invested in a powerful arsenal to keep the enemy at bay — from standard issue firearms and machine guns to earth-shattering airstrikes that can quickly turn the tide of battle. Express your wild side with unlockable outfits as well!