NACON and TEYON studio have released a gameplay video for Monster Truck Championship, the first simulation to showcase the incredible power of Monster Trucks. The game will be available in October 2020 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Steam, and later on Nintendo Switch.
Monster Truck Championship boasts many other features, including:
- 25 circuits in different cities across the United States
- 16 customisable trucks to make each one visually unique
- Realistic handling and physics, including independent front- and rear-wheel control, and adjustment of different mechanical elements, such as suspensions, gearbox and engine
- An online mode for up to 8 players in monster-sized races
- A Career mode where you must manage the vehicle, sponsors and technicians to improve your performances and earnings
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here