Team17 has announced SMG Studio and DevM Games’ newest game Moving Out is releasing 28th April on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, and PC. Moving Out sees players relocating furnishings in increasingly bizarre locations in a fast-paced furniture moving simulator that brings new meaning to ‘couch co-op’.
- Couch co-op. Players can either take on Moving Out solo or enlist the help of up to three friends as they figure out the quickest way to get a fridge to the bottom of a five-storey building without breaking it.
- Location, location, location. No move is too big, too small, or too weird. Work through sleepy suburbs, frenzied farms, haunted houses and even head into space to keep customers happy!
- Physics. Need to get a large item of furniture down some steps? Gravity is a F.A.R.T’s best friend. Glass door in the way? Smash right through it. Throwing things over railings will always be quicker than carrying them the long way around.
- Character Customisation. Choose from a roster of movers from humans to anthropomorphic animals and appliances that can be tailored to suit the job at hand.
- Assist Mode. Increased time limits, skippable levels and removal of dangers are just some of the options available in assist mode.
- Accessibility Options. Dyslexia-friendly text, scalable user interface, and remappable keyboard controls make the Moving Out experience as inclusive as possible.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here