MSI releases optimized BIOS updates for the new Ryzen 9 3900XT, Ryzen 7 3800XT and Ryzen 5 3600XT Processors. Combo PI V1 126.96.36.199 BIOS and Combo PI V2 188.8.131.52 BIOS are released and able to download successively in coming days.
Main Highlights for the Optimized BIOS Updates
- Support discrete graphics card identification, allowing users to successfully enter OS with AM4 CPU (w/o integrated graphics) and without graphics card installed
- Solve compatibility issues for graphics card and USB sound card
- Optimize A-XMP memory functions
- Optimize BIOS function – Memory Try It!
- Optimize FCH BCLK-related functions
2. More detail information about the Combo PI V2 184.108.40.206, Combo PI V1 220.127.116.11 or newer BIOS update, please check this blog (https://reurl.cc/7XqMry).
Want more news from the Tech world for Gaming Peripherals to Hardware Click Here