Mushroom Wars 2 is out on the Nintendo Switch, The first true, real-time strategy experience on the portable console, Mushroom Wars 2 offers over 90 multiplayer maps, cross-platform capability, a player-base of 1.8 million players worldwide to challenge in fierce combat, and a spectator mode to allow players to pick-up tips from the pros.
“When the Nintendo Switch launched, we knew it was the perfect platform for the Mushroom Wars universe,” says Andrey Korotkov, CEO of Zillion Whales. “The fact that battles in Mushroom Wars 2 are fast-paced means you can hop in and out of combat while waiting for a bus, a meeting, or even for the pizza delivery person (though, maybe skip the extra mushrooms this time) with the Switch’s portability!”
Mushroom Wars 2 can be found on the Nintendo Switch eShop website or purchased directly from the eShop on the Nintendo console for USD $19.99.
- Short-session RTS battles with up to thousands of Mushroom troops
- Wild cooperative and competitive multiplayer modes for up to 4 players, including 2v2
- Story-driven single-player campaign complete with boss battles
- Fierce hero characters who can turn the tide of battle with unique skills
- A large variety of map configurations and modifiers to keep aspiring Commanders on their toes
- Built-in leagues, ranked matches, replay feature, and spectator mode make it easy to enter the competitive scene
For more information on Mushroom Wars 2 head to Twitter @Mushroom Wars.