V Publishing and Two Star Games have launched the first two chapters of the highly-anticipated psychological horror game, My Beautiful Paper Smile, on Steam Early Access. With more than 20,000 Steam wishlists, the title has a 10% launch day discount for all gamers interested in purchasing the title.
My Beautiful Paper Smile is a dark, dystopian horror adventure that blends together a world of strange science, spirits, and dark obsession. Players take on the role of the “Joyous” who are masked children raised in an underground facility, trained to be ‘perfect’. The thought of escape is forbidden by the “authorities’ but plans to leave begin forming as a mysterious voice speaks to a child in their sleep.
A list of features include:
- Evocative hand-drawn pencil art on a polygon world.
- Developed using Unreal Engine 4.
- An unsettling, dream-like experience.
- A surreal world to explore, rich with mysteries.
- Wield strange artifacts to solve esoteric puzzles.
- Escape the facility through wits and stealth.
- Learn to fear the wandering, deadly Faceless One.
My Beautiful Paper Smile will retail for $14.99 USD. Players who purchase the game will also receive access to Chapters 3 & 4 later during early access.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here