Surgical Scalpels has teased us with some exciting features coming to their near-future multiplayer shooter, Boundary.
Features such as radar showing the orientation and height of enemy players in zero gravity, radio interference based on the distance to enemy players and a new threat marking system are shown in the developers latest video below;
- Individual Radar added, shows the orientation and height of the target.
- Radio Interference sound added, the closer the enemy gets, the sound gets louder.
- New threat marking system, point out enemy by aiming.
- Flanker class is now equipped with a pile hammer used for special melee kills and execution.
- A new map which still in developing.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here