Ubisoft has announced that Onyx, the 49th Legend in Brawlhalla and first new Legend of 2020, is available now, ready to engrave her imprint in the halls of Valhalla with Gauntlets and Cannon.
Onyx escaped from the Infernal Realm, finding herself in a mysterious castle when she finally emerged from the pit. Desperate to hide herself from her would-be captors, she soon discovered the secret to her salvation: binding herself to the stone of the castle. Onyx then pledged service to the great fortress. For hundreds of years, Onyx acted as the Guardian and Protector of Castle Batavia until one fateful day when the castle finally fell. In the midst of the legendary Siege of Lions, the commander of the assailants showed her the depravity of the mad king she defended. Onyx knew she had to let the castle fall even if it meant her own return to the Abyss. One of the many Valkyries above the battlefield, seeing her sacrifice, swooped in just ahead of the demons and offered her a place in Valhalla.
Onyx is available to purchase for 7200 Gold. Her skins, Guardian Onyx, Project-0NYX and Soulbound Onyx are available to purchase for 140 Mammoth Coins each. On the battlefield, Onyx has six signature attacks:
- Cannon Signatures
- Side Signature – After a big forward swing of her tail, Onyx shoots a blast of energy forward.
- Neutral Signature – Onyx grabs the cannon with her tail and shoots a huge blast of energy diagonally upwards.
- Down Signature – Onyx quickly turns to stone, then explodes out of the stone armour with her wings, tail, and cannon.
- Gauntlets Signatures
- Side Signature – Onyx uses her wings to float about the ground, then swipe her claws into the ground to launch her opponents.
- Neutral Signature – Onyx uses her wings to fly up diagonally and swipe with her big claw.
- Down Signature – She slams the ground, making huge shards of rocks come up, then follows up with a big tail swipe.
Onyx releases alongside the Cannon update that brings changes to three attacks:
- Side Light – This big swing had its movement and arc of the weapon swing both changed.
- Neutral Light – Instead of thrusting the cannon forward, this attack now has a forward blast that is followed up with a spin and second blast on hit.
- Down Air – This attack now shoots a blast instead of swinging the weapon. It shoots diagonally downward and splashes off of the ground.
Developed by Blue Mammoth, Brawlhalla is an epic free-to-play platform fighting game that brings players to the fight for glory in the halls of Valhalla. Choosing from over 45 unique characters, players can jump into single-player and co-op modes as well as online and local competitions. Brawlhalla also supports cross-platform play between the Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, Playstation 4, and PC, where players are able to play custom games and queue together for all online matchmaking.
For more information about Brawlhalla, please visit brawlhalla.com.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here