Gtarcade has announced three major mobile game titles coming in summer 2021 during its Saint Seiya Awakening esports tournament, including the action fighting game Metal Revolution, the zombie survival RPG The Fifth Ark and the simulation RPG Simure Vikings.
Developed by NExT Studios and published by Gtarcade, Metal Revolution is a next-gen mecha fighting game that brings the classic arcade fighting game feel into the age of cyberpunk and enhanced cybernetic combat.
Players will be able to take control of a wide range of fighters with their own fighting styles and customizable aesthetics in order to climb through the ranks and advance through an authentic arcade game experience. Features of Metal Revolution include:
- 14 cyberpunk fighters at launch, each with a different playstyle, aesthetics and fast head-to-head action gameplay at up to 60fps
- Basic moves and combos that players can combine into advanced techniques, mix-ups, cross-ups and guard breaks
- Authentic fighting game experience based on the roots of the genre on the backdrop of an atmospheric cyberpunk reality
- Competitive ladder with divisions and rank up rewards as well as a replay function, advanced netcode and custom lobby options
- A complete fair play where players can unlock new fighters or even skins just by playing the game
Metal Revolution is currently set to enter pre-registration soon and release in the second half of 2021. The mobile version of the game will be available to download on iOS and Android globally. The game has just finished its first 3-day test from April 10th to 12th. To learn more about the game and participate in future tests, stay tuned via the game’s Facebook or official teaser page.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here