Round 1: Fight! Gtarcade, publishing branch of the mobile gaming developer YOOZOO Games, have announced that the upcoming mobile mecha fighting game Metal Revolution is entering closed beta and will be available to players around the world via Google Play Beta. The game is set to officially launch in selected countries in the second quarter of 2021 and fighting games enthusiasts can look forward to the full global release later in the year.
Players can sign up for the closed beta on Google Play, as well as join a series of pre-registration events on the official website to get rewarded with in-game items, coins and a hero skin.
Key gameplay features
Metal Revolution offers dozens of ways to play against opponents, be it either through PvE or PvP combat. Some of the main key features include:
- Blazing fast traditional head-to-head fighting action at up to 60fps on your phone
- Simplified game controls for new players but sky high skill ceiling for true competitors
- Futuristic cyber-robot fighting theme with cutting edge art quality
- A variety of characters with unique fighting style and ultimates
- Multiple Mecha skins that can be obtained for free through in-game efforts
- Fighting head-to-head against players from around the world
- Multiple play modes including 1v1, 2v2, challenge mode, training session, and more!
Closed Beta & First Show Match
The Metal Revolution Global Closed Beta will commence on May 27th and conclude on June 11th. Players can sign up for free via the Google Play store, and jump right in to try out multiple game modes and fighters that offer dozens of ways to crush your opponents to fine dust. Please note that all player data will be deleted after the Closed Beta ends.
Additionally, First Official Show Match will be streamed on Twitch, YouTube, Facebook, TikTok and Nimo TV on June 5th to showcase Metal Revolution in a truly competitive setting. Sixteen participants, including fighting game diehards and highly popular streamers such as Skorpion Gamer, Ligpaogamer and Viros, will compete for the following prizes:
- 1st – 3rd places: Unique legendary in-game skin
- 1st place: USD1000
- 2nd place: USD500
- 3rd place: USD300
- 4th place: USD200
- 5th & 6th place: USD100
All Show Match participants will receive a special avatar frame and in-game currency of their choosing. The streaming will be available in English, Spanish and Portuguese. Keep an eye on Metal Revolution’s official website and Facebook page for more information!
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here