GungHo Online Entertainment (GOE) released Ninjala’s 10th developer diary, revealing new details about Season 3.
Starting on October 28, Ninjala fans will be treated to a bunch of new content:
- The Croissant Arena is a French-inspired stage that features the new Drone Monitor, which allows players to locate where Drones will spawn.
- Two new Hammer weapons will be introduced alongside a new Gum Ninjitsu, Special and Gum Shoot.
○ The Baiting Shark Ninjutsu is a trap where players place an unassuming scroll on the ground and, when another player comes near, a shark will jump out and attack them.
○ The Full-Throttle Field Special allows players to deploy a health regenerating barrier to help protect and heal a wounded Ninja.
○ The Gum Laser Gum Shoot fires a laser in a straight line and will burn anything between you and the end of the beam.
- Story Mode Chapter 2 will follow Berecca and her quest to uncover the truth behind her father’s death. Players who complete the latest story mode chapter will earn special items for their Avatar, and additional items can be unlocked by players who achieve a Gold Rank on each section of the story.
- The Kyary Pamyu Pamyu – Ninja Re Bang Bang Steve Aoki Remix collab will run from October 28 until November 25, and players will be able to purchase the BGM remix to play during battle, Kyary’s ninja outfit from her original music video, and a themed dance emote from the Specialty Shop.
- Cartoon Anime episode 4 will feature Kappei and introduce the mascot character Gumchi to the world of Ninjala.
- Spectator Mode will allow players to watch matches in Battle Royale and Team Battle modes from an overhead camera or switch between different player POVs.
In addition, players can expect new quality of life updates to be added to Ninjala as well. To ensure players have the best possible experience, GOE is improving the matchmaking system to be much more balanced when assigning opponents as well as speeding it up to let players jump into the action even quicker.
This is just the beginning – another surprise collab will be announced for Season 3, so keep your eyes and ears open for more Ninjala news in the near future.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here