Paradox Interactive revealed the latest expansion for Prison Architect, Psych Ward: Warden’s Edition, is launching on PC on November 21, 2019 for a suggested retail price of $5.99 / £4.79 / €5.99. While Psych Ward has been available on consoles since 2017, Psych Ward: Warden’s Edition includes additional content not available in Psych Ward’s console release and will launch alongside a free content update to the base game.
Psych Ward: Warden’s Edition Key Features
- Plead Insanity: Criminally insane inmates are unpredictable, require special care, and have their own Reputation traits for you to consider when building your prison. Let them co-exist with the general population or lock them away in a padded cell, how you manage their needs is up to you!
- Shrinks: Any prison holding the criminally insane needs a team of Psychiatrists and trained Orderlies to keep everything under control. These valuable prison staff can sedate rowdy prisoners or pull out the straitjackets when things get too rough.
- Doctor’s Note: Provide counseling to the criminally insane with the new Psychiatrist’s Office and new consultation Programs. Improve their sessions by upgrading the office with leather sofas, medicine cabinets, Rorschach tests, and more.
- Good Behavior: Your inmates now have a wide range of behaviors players will need to manage. They start out harmless, but if left untreated, they can turn violent or attempt to escape.
- It’s Gone Viral: Treat your regular inmates with care. Subjecting your inmates to excessive suppression or punishment can cause them to turn criminally insane.
- Extra Padding: Psych Ward: Warden’s Edition adds padded cells and padded floors along with a bundle of other new objects, floors, and wall types to customize your prison. Now you can easily build a dedicated wing for the criminally insane.
- Tools of the Trade: Additional contraband, including Adrenaline Shots, Fountain Pens (Shanks), and Gold Pocket Watches, can be stolen by your prisoners, or by you in Escape Mode.
Paradox and Double Eleven also revealed they have an additional Prison Architect expansion in development that will launch in 2020.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here