Rocket Panda Games has announced its first game, Phantom Breaker: Omnia, a massive update to Phantom Breaker: Extra, a 1-vs-1 2D anime fighter originally released by MAGES in 2013, will be coming to Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC via Steam in 2021.
Phantom Breaker: Omnia will be the first fighting game title in the franchise to see a Western release after the successful 2013 launch of the 2D side-scrolling beat ’em up spin-off Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds which sold over 400,000 copies.
A mysterious man, known only as ‘Phantom’ appeared in Tokyo—the capital city of Japan—and manipulated vulnerable adolescents into fighting each other, bestowing upon them mystical weapons of great strength known as ‘Fu-mension Artifacts.’ In exchange, he promised to grant their wish if they survive.
Unbeknownst to the combatants, the fierce clashes between Fu-mension Artifacts caused distortions in space-time, which compromised the boundaries between parallel universes. The collapse of these parallel universes would ultimately break the seal, unleashing Phantom’s destructive powers.
Phantom Breaker: Omnia Features
20 Character Roster!
- Includes all the characters and guest characters from Phantom Breaker: Extra like Kurisu Makise from Steins;Gate and two brand new characters created specifically for Phantom Breaker: Omnia.
Choose from 3 different fighting styles: Quick, Hard, and Omnia!
- The 3 different styles in the game can drastically change your characters’ speed, power, and mechanics.
Retuned and Rebalanced!
- The ability to pull off amazing combos and special attacks has never been easier as Phantom Breaker: Omnia’s fighting system has been overhauled and rebalanced.
Dual Language Audio and more!
- A Phantom Breaker series first, all the characters will have English voice acting. The game’s text will be also translated into English, Japanese, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Simplified and Traditional Chinese.
Modern, Remixed Soundtrack!
- The background music for each character has been redone and remixed with the option to play the original background music.
The Complete Experience!
- Players can immerse themselves with the stories from both the original Phantom Breaker and Phantom Breaker: Extra.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here