Enplex Games has announced that it is ready to take its story-driven multiplayer sci-Fi epic Population Zero to the next level when closed beta kicks off on September 19th. Everyone is invited to sign up for closed beta testing opportunities for the groundbreaking multiplayer sci-fi exploration game. In addition, Enplex has revealed a number of Founders Packs that guarantee access to the closed beta, but that is not required to be selected. At the time of Open Beta launch in 2020, Population Zero will be a Free to Play MMO experience.
- Action-based PVP and PVE MMO with exploration and discovery at its core
- A deep character building RPG system with loads of player choice
- In-depth crafting, tech trees, and building systems
- A perk system that gives player agency to create the character and skills they want
- 2 Factions that a player can switch between by completing quests, these also affect the player’s physical biology
- Explore Kepler, teeming with life you can hunt, adapt to, or befriend