Paradox Interactive and Double Eleven has announced Cleared for Transfer, the next expansion for their popular prison management simulator, Prison Architect. Launching May 14, 2020, Cleared for Transfer will be available for free to all PC players who already own Prison Architect.
Cleared for Transfer introduces layers of complexity to inmate management and allows players to assign privileges to a security sector, incentivizing prisoners to improve their behaviour while giving players more control over their prisons. In addition to the enhanced gameplay features, this expansion adds more rooms and other objects players can use to customize their prisons.
“Prison Architect players have been asking for more ways to manage inmates and customize prison security,” Steacy McIlwham, Product Manager for Prison Architect at Paradox Interactive, said. “The folks at Double Eleven have done an incredible job at listening to the community and incorporating player feedback into the game since we partnered with them last year. With the Cleared for Transfer expansion, we wanted to take things further and introduce features that will let even the most veteran Wardens flex their management muscles.”
Cleared for Transfer’s Key Features:
- Prisoner Transfers: Prisoners can now transfer between security sectors of your prison. Requirements for transfer to a lower-security sector are entirely up to you.
- Special Privileges: Privileges can be assigned based on the security sector, giving your prisoners a motivation to transfer. Prisoners in high security areas are able to see the privileges given to lower security sectors.
- Room Grading: You can now grade other rooms, such as yards, classrooms, common rooms, and a new gymnasium.
- Custom Security Sectors: Create areas with custom security sectors that can include prisoners from different security levels.
- New Actions and Enhancements: You can initiate actions like shakedowns, tunnel searches, and lockdowns by security sector.
Paradox also announced they have taken over publishing responsibilities for Prison Architect on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and Nintendo Switch. While Double Eleven will continue Prison Architect’s development, they can now leverage Paradox’s publishing experience to bring future expansions to all Prison Architect players across PC and consoles.
“Prison Architect is a strong and established brand that has millions of players across PC and console,” Mark South, Chief Operating Officer at Double Eleven, said. “It’s a brand that continues to grow and evolve as we release more content for the game. We have a lot of exciting things in the works for Prison Architect, and we could not have asked for a better publishing partner than Paradox.”
For more information on Cleared for Transfer, Prison Architect, and Paradox Interactive, visit their website: www.paradoxinteractive.com
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here