Paradox Interactive and Double Eleven have announced that Prison Architect’s Psych Ward: Warden’s Edition expansion is now available on PC, Mac, and Linux for a suggested retail price of $5.99 / £4.79 / €5.99. This expansion introduces a new type of original and unpredictable inmate, new prisoner behaviors, and enhanced management features to the hit prison simulator. Launching alongside Psych Ward: Warden’s Edition is a free content update which adds extra objects, walls, floors, bridges, and more features to improve the prison-building experience on PC and console. As a bonus for Prison Architect fans, both Psych Ward: Warden’s Edition and the free content update includes additional guard dogs players can use to paw-trol their compounds.
Psych Ward: Warden’s Edition Key Features:
- Plead Insanity: Criminally insane inmates are unpredictable, require special care, and have their own Reputation traits for you to consider when building your prison. Let them co-exist with the general population or lock them away in a padded cell, how you manage their needs is up to you!
- Shrinks: Any prison holding the criminally insane needs a team of Psychiatrists and trained Orderlies to keep everything under control. These valuable prison staff can sedate rowdy prisoners or pull out the straitjackets when things get too rough.
- Doctor’s Note: Provide counseling to the criminally insane with the new Psychiatrist’s Office and new consultation Programs. Improve their sessions by upgrading the office with leather sofas, medicine cabinets, Rorschach tests, and more.
- Good Behavior: Your inmates now have a wide range of new behaviors players will need to manage. They start out harmless, but if left untreated, they can turn violent or attempt to escape.
- It’s Gone Viral: Treat your regular inmates with care. Subjecting your inmates to excessive suppression or punishment can cause them to turn criminally insane.
- Extra Padding: Psych Ward: Warden’s Edition adds padded cells and padded floors along with a bundle of other new objects, floors, and wall types to customize your prison. Now you can easily build a dedicated wing for the criminally insane.
- Tools of the Trade: Additional contraband, including Adrenaline Shots, Fountain Pens (Shanks), and Gold Pocket Watches, can be stolen by your prisoners, or by you in Escape Mode.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here