In celebration of PUBG Update 8.3 launching on PC, PUBG Corporation has unveiled a new game mode called Arena Mode. Arena Mode will be launching on PUBG LABS, which is an in-game environment where players can test out and explore various experimental settings, features, and modes in development.
Arena Mode Overview:
- Arena Mode is a 64 person, squad-based match that drops you into one of several sectioned-off zones on Erangel, Miramar, or Sanhok.
- You’ll fight it out with up to two other squads to claim victory in your arena. Should you lose, your team will lose one of its 3 chances, which eliminates you once they’re gone. Claim victory, and move onto the next round with a stronger position than those who failed.
- When 3 or fewer squads remain, they’ll enter a Sudden Death arena where the winner takes all, regardless of how many chances you have left.
- The new mode also introduces a loadout menu where players can purchase weapons (instead of looting them) based on currency earned by eliminating other players. Finally, knocked allies can be revived much faster (in five seconds), helping maintain each team’s advantage in small fights.
Arena Mode Availability: Arena Mode will be available in LABS for two weeks.
- Week One: September 18 – 21
- Week Two: September 25 – 28
- Week One:September 25 – 28
- Week Two:October 2 – 5
Update 8.3 also brings a new Ferry system to Erangel, a new item that can temporarily negate Bluezone damage, two new Team Deathmatch stages on Sanhok, a number of bug fixes, and more. For full details, please find the full patch notes here.
For the latest on PUBG, please visit https://www.pubg.com/en-us/
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here