PUBG MOBILE is looking to unite warriors from all over the globe with the full version 0.14.5 content update today. Players can drop into the all-new Royale Pass Season 9 in the world’s most popular mobile tactical tournament game for exclusive warrior-themed wardrobe, gear and more. Additional challenges, events and rewards, including a chance to win a journey to PUBG MOBILE Club Open (PMCO) 2019 Fall Splits Global Finals, are also part of the free update available on the App Store and Google Play.
The PUBG MOBILE Royale Pass Season 9 offers new missions and valuable loot to go with an all-new “A Warrior’s Journey” in-game event. All earnable rewards in Royale Pass Season 9 are themed with warrior motifs from around the world. PUBG MOBILE players can also log in for a chance to win a journey to the PMCO 2019 Fall Splits Global Finals as part of the $1 million USD prize pool Global Treasure Hunt Challenge.
Full details for the 0.14.5 Royale Pass Season 9 content update for PUBG MOBILE include:
- Redesigned Missions and Ranking pages
- Countdown Timer leading to the new season
- Upgraded Royale Pass customized sharing page
- New Weekly Mission crate reminders
- Achievement chain progress system
- Emotes can now be dismantled
- Rewards and a discount on rare firearm finishes with the purchase of Unknown Cash