Publisher Kalypso Media and developer Gaming Minds Studios today launched the next DLC for Railway Empire, ‘Down Under’. In the series’ second visit to the Southern Hemisphere, Down Under DLC moves the beloved rail tycoon sim to the sun-scorched plains of the Australian outback.
The DLC adds four additional territories: New South Wales, Queensland, South Australia and Victoria, and allows players to discover 52 new cities, customize settlements, and trade goods customary to the continent, such as beer and grilled seafood.
- New scenario: ‘Pioneering Spirit’ (1830-1930)
- Map expansion: ‘Down Under’ (available in Free Game and Sandbox modes)
- Explore new territories: New South Wales, Queensland, South Australia and Victoria
- 3 new historical engines: Heisler (0-8-0). C30 (4-6-0) and Class S (4-6-2)
- New goods to trade: seafood, Rail-O-Mite and canned beer
- 52 new cities to discover
- New music, reworked city buildings and unique mission structures (e.g. Sydney Harbour Bridge)
- Unique ‘Settlement’ feature for pre-determined locations
- More freedom to establish new cities and personalise economic systems
For more information, please visit www.kalypsomedia.com
Check out the Kalypso Store and feature list below for a full run-down.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here