Super Crome: Bullet Purgatory, the retro-inspired bullet hell from Stumphead Games, will launch into Steam Early Access on PC and Mac on 29 March 2019! Soon pilots will be able to face off against waves of galactic monstrosities in wave-based combat while racking up a score for global Steam leaderboards.
Super Crome Key Features:
- Blast through fast-paced combat scenarios against more than 20 beasts, ships, and menacing bosses
- Decimate enemies with a diverse arsenal of weapons and abilities
- Dash through overwhelming and vibrant attacks in the colorfully stylized cosmos
- Overcome waves of invaders to upgrade the firing speed of Crome’s ship
- Show off your skills on competitive leaderboards for bragging rights against other pilots around the galaxy
- Retro vector-inspired graphics with an OST that is a love letter to SNES classics
“Whether you’re feeling nostalgic for retro high score chasing or seeking a modern shooter with tight controls, there is an adventure here waiting for you,” says Josh Jacobs, founder of Stumphead Games. “Super Crome has been carefully crafted to pay homage to SNES classics and combining that feeling with modern mechanics.”
Super Crome: Bullet Purgatory will launch into Early Access at the low price of $2.50.