Psyonix has announced that Rocket League Season 4 will go live on August 11 on all platforms! The upcoming new season will feature a new Rocket Pass, Arena, Limited Time Modes (LTMs), Tournaments additions, and more.
Rocket League Season 4 will feature:
- New Rocket Pass – The new Outlaw car and 70+ Tiers of unique items will be available for those who unlock Rocket Pass Premium.
- Deadeye Canyon Arena – The new Deadeye Canyon Arena will be available for all standard Playlists when Season 4 goes live.
- New LTMs – 2v2 Heatseeker will be live as the featured LTM on August 12 Speed Demon, an LTM that combines mutators, the speed of Boomer Ball without the wild bounces, demos on contact, and a fast respawn timer, will follow on August 19. Spring Loaded, the Rumble variant that is currently a mutator option in Private Matches, will also be added later this month.
- Expanded Competitive Tournaments – With the addition of 2v2 and Extra Modes Tournaments, the daily schedule of Competitive Tournaments will be expanded in every region.
- Streamer Safe Music Feature – There will be a new Audio Setting added where players can turn off copyright protected music for streaming and videos.
- Additional Updates – Undersized party Rank restrictions, improvements to Casual Matches, and general quality of life improvements. Check out the latest blog post HERE for more in-depth information about what’s coming in Season 4.
Rocket League Season 4 will be live on August 11 following a game update on August 10 at 4 p.m. PDT (11:00 p.m. UTC). If you or a member of your team is interested in Rocket Pass Premium codes, please let us know and we will send you a code when Season 4 is live.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here