Publisher The Arcade Crew and developer Ishtar Games has released The Last Spell, a roguelite tactical RPG where players protect the remnants of humankind from a beast-spawning mist, via Steam Early Access. Tacticians can save 10 percent on the £15.49 / €19.99 / $19.99 price by pledging their might and purchasing the game within the next two weeks: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1105670/The_Last_Spell/
The Last Spell finds overwhelming hordes closing in on the world’s last Haven, and its final defenders must fend off a relentless onslaught long enough for the Haven’s mages to banish the magic behind the mist. Watch the battle between terrifying forces and strategic, calculated bands of heroes unfold through new gameplay in today’s launch trailer:
The Last Spell features:
- Satisfying Turn-Based Combat: Carefully equip, position, and command squads to line up devastating attacks on groups of enemies without getting swarmed or overpowered.
- Immense Replayability: Randomized party members, stashes of gear, and enemy flanks make each run an exciting and unpredictable fight through procedural generation.
- Defensive Strategy: Add and upgrade helpful structures to the Haven, or fortify crucial areas with defenses like barricades to stall an unending advance of monsters.
- A Rewarding Challenge: Return from inevitable defeat to stand as humanity’s last hope having learned new tactics or permanently unlocking weapons, skills, or buildings.
- A Rousing Soundtrack: A stirring, synth-driven instrumental progressive metal OST by French musician Rémi Gallego, aka The Algorithm, elevates the dread and thrill around each tense battle. Purchase the full soundtrack here.
Keep tabs on The Last Spell’s looming threats by resting at the game’s official website.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here