creā-ture Studios has released a substantial update for the skateboarding simulation game Session on PC. The studio has also announced a partnership with independent developer iLLOGIKA to co-develop the Xbox One version of the title, expected to launch via Xbox Game Preview this spring.
Session’s hefty new update features improved physics, more fluid skater animations and enhanced responsiveness, making each trick look and feel more lifelike than ever. Other big new additions include:
- The ability to remotely connect and play games of S.K.A.T.E against other players online via Steam Remote Play Together.
- A new trick-and-control system that makes it easier than ever to pick up and play.
- Slides and grinds are now smoother and players can more easily transition from one grind/slide to another without having to “pop” into the next one.
- The return of the original creā-ture park with new obstacles and spots representative of the NYC skate scene.
- Brand-new radio stations featuring over 30 new songs and artists.
- A new level layout feature that allows players to pick and choose between an exact, real-life replica of the Brooklyn Banks or more customized versions of the iconic skate spot.
- General game enhancements that make it easier to lock into grinds and avoid bailing, a tweaked revert system that caters to each player’s preference and much more.
Session is currently available for $14.99 (25% off) on PC via Steam Early Access until February 26.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here