The developers behind Pearl Abyss´ battle royale game Shadow Arena sat down to answer community questions and reveal much of the game’s roadmap in a video. This video Q&A highlights many exciting changes that are in store for the free to play Battle Royale Hero brawler that is currently in early access on Steam.
Please find below the most important takeaways from the video:
- Kwangsam Kim, Shadow Arena’s executive producer starts off by announcing the development of a much requested feature by the community. Damage numbers will be added to the game as part of a more extensive UI overhaul.
- The possible introduction of new skills that can be selected pre-battle
- The clan system will be enhanced and recently introduced modes will support it
- The devs aim to introduce a new hero every 3 weeks, as they’ve done up to this point since the start of Early Access, which will bring the total roster to 20 by the end of the year.
- The tournament system is continuously being refined and currently undergoing testing on Asian servers.
- A new Trio competitive mode is coming in October, which will have distinct rules and mechanics
- Players can look forward to a MOBA mode that is currently under development
- Premium items including emotes and weapon skins are under development
- Console release and crossplay feature have been announced
Please check the official website for all the latest news and updates.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here