SEGA has announced that Shin Megami Tensei Liberation Dx2 has made its debut in global markets on iOS and Android. After a successful initial release in Japan, Shin Megami Tensei Liberation Dx2 is launching worldwide in English so that all fans of the Shin Megami Tensei series, originally developed by Atlus, can now play the renowned post-apocalyptic RPG on their mobile devices for free with in-app purchases.
Fans of the Shin Megami Tensei series will have the chance to discover an all new episode in this post-apocalyptic adventure, featuring demon summoning, negotiations, and fusions, along with 3D dungeon exploration. Players can take advantage of enemy weaknesses in combat through the press-turn combat system. Demons can be conversed with through negotiations, and demons can be strengthened by combining them through the fusion system:
Shin Megami Tensei Liberation Dx2 features:
- New Elements such as evolvement, enhancement, and assisting other players in battle.
- High Quality, 3DCG Models of familiar series demons.
- Challenging 3D Dungeons called the “Aura Gate.”
- PvP Mode offering “Dx2 Duels” where players compete with others and test their strength.
- Engaging Storyline with the Devil Downloads (Dx2) wherein a secret organization called the “Liberators” are fighting in conflict against the opposing faction of antagonists, known as “Acolytes.”