Great news: six great new games join the Stadia Pro library this week. You can claim them all for free with your Stadia Pro subscription starting November 1. They’re just the latest of 31 games ready for you to claim on Stadia Pro at the beginning of November.
- Sniper Elite 4 (NEW on Stadia) – As an elite agent of the Special Operations Executive, infiltrate WWII Italy and destroy an Axis superweapon. This version of Sniper Elite 4 features Stadia-exclusive HDR support.
- Risk of Rain 2 – The breakout survival roguelike comes to Stadia. Join forces with up to three friends in this innovative and haunting adventure from Gearbox Publishing.
- The Gardens Between (NEW on Stadia) – Wield control over time to unravel gorgeous puzzles in a rich, tranquil world.
- Hello Neighbor: Hide & Seek (NEW on Stadia) – The sequel to the original Hello Neighbor makes its Stadia Pro debut. Get ready for more chilling hijinks and stealth action.
- Republique – Hack security systems and take down a despot in this game of stealth and subterfuge.
- Sundered: Eldritch Edition – Unravel dark magics and unlock new paths to victory in this vast, beautiful exploratory platformer.
Also, a friendly reminder that October 31 is your last day to claim Just Shapes & Beats, Metro Last Light Redux, Strange Brigade, and West of Loathing free with Stadia Pro. Subscribers should be sure to grab them before the end of the month. And remember, once you’ve claimed these games for free on Stadia Pro, you can keep playing them for free as part of your subscription.
Two more big games hit the Stadia store
Put your reflexes to the ultimate test in the devilishly difficult epic Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice. Embrace an award-winning, masterfully designed challenge crafted by FromSoftware, the minds behind Dark Souls. Purchase Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice in the Stadia store for a special reduced price of $38.99 USD or €38.99 on October 28.
Then take your skills to the streets of future London in Watch Dogs: Legion. Pit your cunning against the machinations of a sprawling surveillance state. Play as ANYONE as you build a resistance in the latest adventure from Ubisoft. Buy Watch Dogs: Legion in the Stadia store for $59.99 USD or €69.99 on October 29.
PUBG Season 9 launches this week
Get set for life on the ever-changing plateau of Paramo. Lava flows cut through this map, changing the terrain before every drop. PUBG Season 9 lands on Stadia October 29.
Don’t miss out on trying Immortals Fenyx Rising and HUMANKIND!
Catch all of our announcements from last week and trailers for new games coming to Stadia, including Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, ARK: Survival Evolved, and many more.
Crayta Dark Circus
Crayta Roll up, roll up! Things are getting spooky over in Crayta right now, as the Dark Circus event is in full swing, bringing with it plenty of creepy new creation assets and some stylish-yet-sinister new outfit collections, plus a Hub Carnival with more mini-games to play and leaderboards to beat.
SUPERHOT Pumpkin Spiced Challenge
Now through November 7, it’s the SUPERHOT Pumpkin Spiced Challenge! From the main menu, select CHALLENGES, then PUMPKIN to begin your spooktacular experience! And right now you can save in the Stadia store when you buy SUPERHOT or SUPERHOT: MIND CONTROL DELETE.
Deals for everyone
Everyone can save on these deals running now on the Stadia store. Dead by Daylight is free right now with Stadia Pro. You can also purchase Dead by Daylight add-on content right now for a reduced price in the Stadia store, and purchase the base game outright if you’re not a Stadia Pro subscriber.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here