Daedalic Entertainment has revealed the next new title in their 2019 portfolio; Barotrauma. Together with Finnish developers FakeFish and Undertow Games, this new co-op experience for PC involves your budding submarine crew fighting for underwater survival in the far reaches of our solar system. Sounds wild? Well, it is. In Barotrauma, up to 16 players manage intricate submarine systems to survive in sub-zero temperatures and explore an alien ocean. This co-op multiplayer simulation will go into Steam Early Access this Spring.
- Manage intricate submarine systems to survive in the depths below Europa, one of Jupiter’s frozen moons.
- Five classes: submarine captain, engineer, mechanic, medic, assistant.
- Explore a vast ocean filled with alien life, ruins and other secrets daring to be explored.
- Work together in adrenaline-filled 2D co-op multiplayer with up to 16 players. Or betray your crew and bury them in the depths…
- Complex management and crafting systems.
- Procedurally created levels and events ensure no two games are the same.
- Distinct animation style and ragdoll physics.
- Monster Maker: Transform the game via Steam workshop and create your own sprites, submarines, levels – or alien monsters – for other players to download.