Award-winning international games label Team17 and developer Mouldy Toof Studio are excited to reveal a new entertaining prison for their sandbox escape hit The Escapists 2. The Big Top Breakout DLC is out now for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC.
You wake up to suddenly find yourself trapped as a clown in a travelling circus, the ringmaster warden and strongmen guards rule the circus grounds with an iron fist. Forced to perform for the circus visitors’ entertainment, can you perform a vanishing act instead and leave behind the caged animals and dreaded daily circus show for good?
This wacky prison setting comes with new items to find, craft and use in order to formulate your greatest escape yet. Will you fire your way to freedom, or will you end up with custard pie all over your face and under the rule of the strongmen and their vicious guard poodles for the rest of your days? There’s only one way to find out – stop clowning around and load up Big Top Breakout!
The Big Top Breakout DLC features:
- A brand-new circus themed map to escape
- New circus themed customisations for your inmate
- New jobs. Tame lions, hang carnival posters, paint faces and blow up balloon animals to purchase vital supplies you’ll need to break out
- New items and craftable recipes
- New achievements and trophies to unlock
The Big Top Breakout DLC is out now for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC for just £2.79 / $3.99 / 3,99 €, or as part of the Season Pass which is available to purchase for £6.99 / $9.99 / 9,99 €.