Publisher Kalypso Media and in-house developer Realmforge Studios have announced a closed beta for Spacebase Startopia on Windows PC, available this Friday 29th May to all pre-purchase customers on the Kalypso Store. Fans can tune in to a special reveal of the beta’s content in an exclusive livestream tonight at 18:00 BST on the official Kalypso Media Twitch channel, hosted by Florian Delank from Realmforge Studios.
A fresh take on a fan-favourite strategy title, Spacebase Startopia invites players to manage a donut-shaped space station populated by a diverse and hilarious cast of alien visitors. By looking after their needs, wants and environment across three distinctive ‘decks’, players will generate energy to expand their station and appease the ever-demanding station AI, VAL.
Spacebase Startopia is scheduled for release in Q3 2020.
Spacebase Startopia offers a constant stream of challenging and addictive objectives to be completed, served up with the distinctive humour and sharp writing that developer Realmforge Studios is known for. Just ask VAL if you don’t believe us! But, uh – ask nicely.
- Singleplayer campaign with 10 fully voiced single player missions
- Individually configurable sandbox mode
- Competitive and a cooperative multiplayer for up to 4 players
- Build 30+ rooms across three very different decks to offer everything that the visiting aliens could wish for
- Manage a melting pot of different alien races, each with their own individual – and sometimes contradictory – needs and desires
- Produce and trade resources to turn a profit, while running sabotage missions against your competitors
For more information, please visit www.kalypsomedia.com
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here