Kongregate reveals the first gameplay trailer for Speed Brawl, a not so classic beat ‘em up that cranks the speed up to 11. Developed by Double Stallion Games, Speed Brawl is a 2D combat-racer with management and platforming elements. It’s about moving fast and hitting hard, maintaining momentum, and judiciously managing stamina to unleash powerful special moves!
- Razor sharp visuals and beautifully animated characters.
- Over 50 unique action-packed championships and challenges.
- Build a tag-team from 6 vibrant brawlers each with unique play style and distinct personalities.
- An imaginative and humorous story throughout will reveal high drama and even higher stakes for each brawler!
- Suit up! – Devise your brawler’s optimal loadout. Buy, win, and sell equipment to fashion the ultimate fighters.
- Invest in skill upgrades for heavier hits and flashier style.
- A fluid and deep combat system. Speed Brawl’s freeform combos let you chain together ground and air combos, special moves, assists, and tag attacks for ultimate devastation.
- Move on up to the big leagues! Conquer escalating hazards and devious bosses in the Threepenny, Sixpence, Florin, and Crown leagues. Each league is run by a unique and diabolical league owner with their own plans to halt your Speed Brawl career.
- Gotta go fast! – The faster you are, the harder your hit. Go for gold and blast through to the finish line.
- Brawl solo or brawl with a friend – Online and local co-operative play throughout!