The developers at Massive Damage Inc. have been busy this winter in order to treat owners of the PC version of Star Renegades to a new, free content update for their critically acclaimed, tactical-roguelike! Console players will have access to ‘The Imperium Strike Back’ in early 2021.
The multiverse just got more hazardous with the additions below:
- New Planet Prycon: Alternate second planet to Norosh, Prycon is far more dangerous and not for the weak-hearted. However, Prycon enemies also provide increased DNA rewards.
- New Adversary – Tempest: A fearsome enemy that can control the harsh climate of Prycon to his squads advantage.
- New Adversary – Shivver: A cold-hearted assassin that can shut down even the best of the Renegades
- New Adversary – Ogre: An unstoppable force of nature, one of the toughest Adversaries that the Imperium has ever created.
- New Behemoth – Abomination: A wild Behemoth, indigenous to Prycon with a voracious appetite and infested with Mites.
- New Behemoth – Siren: This Prycon Behemoth might appear deceptively docile but she has more than a few tricks up her sleeve.
- New Drones – Frostbot: – A new addition to the Drones – beware of them in large numbers!
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here