Ubisoft has announced that Steep X Games is available now on PlayStation 4, including enhanced features on the PlayStation4 Pro system, Xbox On and Windows PC. Players can purchase the Steep X Games Gold Edition, and players who already own Steep can purchase the X Games Pass.
Steep teams up with the X Games to invite players to compete in the world’s premiere winter sports freestyle competition. By entering the Alaska X Games Village, players can learn how to master real-life X Games disciplines such as Big Air, SuperPipe, and Slopestyle. They can also enjoy a variety of fun and adrenaline-fueled content with the ‘90s and the Rocket Wings DLCs, both of which are included in the X Games Pass.
The X Games Pass includes:
- X Games DLC: Discover the Alaska X Games Village and compete for gold in the X Games.
- ‘90s DLC: Add an old-school vibe to your game with ‘90s-style customisation, tricks and music to give Steep that ultimate throwback feel (available on 27th November).
- Rocket Wings DLC: Soar through the snowy skies at breakneck speed and complete new challenges with Rocket Wings (available on 8th January).
- One-week early access to X Games content and ‘90s and Rocket Wings DLCs.
The Steep X Games Gold Edition includes:
- Steep (base game)
- X Games Pass
- Season Pass Year One, which includes:
- Extreme Pack: Three additional sports (Rocket Wings, Speed Riding and Base Jump) and new challenges and customisation items
- Winterfest: One additional sport (Sled), new challenges, fun winter-themed costumes, customization items, and more.
- Adrenaline Pack: New costumes, snowboards and wingsuits, and the Moonlight Pack which offers glowing costumes and nocturnal challenges
- Bonus helicopter tickets
- 10,000 Steep credits to customise gear at the in-game store
Additionally, Steep Live Activities Season 3 is now available and will run from 30th October to 31st December. Players can complete various in-game activities or participate in the Steep World Tour for the opportunity to obtain an exclusive X Games equipment set.
For more information about Steep, please visit steepgame.com and follow us at facebook.com/SteepGame and twitter.com/Steep_Game.