Paradox Interactive and Tantalus Media have launched Stellaris: Console Edition for Xbox and PlayStation consoles. An adaption of Stellaris, the popular sci-fi grand strategy game, Stellaris: Console Edition features a sleek redesigned user interface created to provide an authentic grand strategy experience on consoles for the first time. Players can purchase Stellaris: Console Edition for a suggested retail price of $39.99, or Stellaris: Console Edition Deluxe, which includes the core game alongside the Plantoids Species Pack, Leviathans Story Pack and the Utopia expansion upon their release, for a suggested retail price of $59.99. But you won’t alone in the vacuum of space for long, multiplayer will be available in-game for all players this Spring.
Download the galaxy today: https://console.stellaris.com/
Stellaris: Console Edition lets players:
- Behold the enormity of space with procedurally generated galaxies and an untold number of planets to explore.
- Encounter a myriad of wild, quirky, and dangerous alien races who may prove to be crucial trade partners or conquering forces hellbent on enslaving your civilization.
- Take on strategic space warfare and resource management to ensure the survival and advancement of your empire.
- Explore scientific anomalies and uncover technological wonders throughout the galaxy to utilize them toward your own gains.
- Govern your own fledgling empire and secure your power and agenda through manipulating internal policies, factions, traditions and more.
- Adapted for console with a streamlined control scheme and UI for a true grand strategy experience.