Paradox Interactive has announced that Stellaris: Galaxy Command, the sci-fi strategy mobile game based on the worlds of Stellaris, is available worldwide on iOS and Android. Players around the planet can now take control of their own orbital space station in a persistent, player-driven world to aid in the reconstruction of their space empire.
Begin your galactic conquest and join fellow spacefarers at the below links:
Enter the galaxy of Stellaris: Galaxy Command, where the inter-dimensional invasion which has laid waste to our universe is finally over and a time of rebuilding is upon us. Join the Galactic Redevelopment Initiative to take charge of your own orbital space station, forge new alliances, and re-establish control over vast, lost sectors of space. Hardcore strategy on a galactic scale is now at your fingertips in Stellaris: Galaxy Command!
Stellaris: Galaxy Command features include:
- An Authentic Stellaris Experience on Mobile: The definitive space strategy comes to mobile with visuals, characters, and an original storyline that fans of Stellaris will find intimately familiar and immersive.
- Alliances in a persistent, player-controlled universe: Take part in a massive, persistent world controlled entirely by players. Forging alliances is key, and the galactic map changes based on the actions of you, your allies, and your rivals. How you build and expand your empire, tax or trade with others, and construct defensive structures will have real consequences for other players.
- Space Station Management: Take charge of your own orbital space station as one of many enterprising individuals committed to making their mark in a rebuilding galaxy. Expand your station, research new technologies, and extend your influence throughout the stars.
- Ethics: Lead your empire with ethics that define your civilization and its guiding principles. Your decisions in-game can influence your ethics, and the consequences of your actions will have ramifications not only for your station, but also for the entire alliance.
- Powerful Fleets: Flex your intergalactic military might as you build up your fleet, arm it with the latest technology, and work together with allies to take control of entire galaxies.
- Mysteries of the Universe: Rebuild a galactic civilization after a near-catastrophic interdimensional alien invasion, making new discoveries and writing your own story along the way.
- Galactic Strategy in Bite-Sized Bursts: Designed for short play sessions, you can check on your station, fleet, and alliance throughout the day to ensure your station is constantly researching and expanding and that your fleet is strategically rearming to deal with new threats.
For more Stellaris: Galaxy Command check out the website here.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here