Mobile gamers can pre-register today to engage in fierce mecha battles with players from around the world in Master of Eternity (M.O.E.), the easy to learn but tough to master new strategy role-playing game from NEXON Korea Corporation, subsidiary of NEXON Co., Ltd. (“Nexon”) (3659.TO), a worldwide leader in free-to-play online and mobile games. M.O.E. pairs adorable anime-shaded characters with fierce mecha suits to explore, battle and raid the game’s immersive universe. Global pre-registration is available now for iPhone.
Master of Eternity explores a vast universe plagued by a galactic war fought between bands of eccentric Pixies, commanding unique and powerful mechas to engage rivals, foes and even friends. The game’s features include:
- Addictive Turn-based Combat – M.O.E.’s strategic elements, unique Pixies and mechas, and an innovative battle system combine for addictive gameplay that keeps players coming back for more;
- Engaging Narrative – The game’s immersive story and distinctive Pixie personalities offer several epic storylines that converge for hours of addictive content;
- Character Customization – Players can make Pixies stand out by collecting various costumes. Players can also fully customize Pixies’ Crew Room;
- Strategic Gameplay – Develop distinctive tactics by mixing Pixies, mechas, and equipment to formulate winning strategy to defeat formidable adversaries;
- Classic Game Modes – Players can explore multiple game modes, including scenario-based missions, temple exploration, Alliance simulations and intense PvP battles with players from around the world.
Global pre-registration for Master of Eternity is available now for iPhone.
- Visit the official Master of Eternity Facebook page