Fossil Games’ Kickstarter, for the next game in the Sunshine series, Sunshine Manor, has achieved its funding target, with an additional 11 days to go to realize additional Stretch Goals.
“Sunshine Manor’s Kickstarter has been a wild ride so far and I really can’t say thank you enough to everyone that’s supported us so far!. All of the comments from gamers who have played Prologue Chapter have exceeded our expectations!” said Paul Dolby, developer at Fossil Games. “We’ve had exceptional demand for our limited quantity Nintendo Switch rewards, thanks to our friends at Premium Edition Games, and cannot wait to hear what fans think of the incredible artwork that Graham Humphrey’s is working on for this Kickstarter exclusive edition!”
Sunshine Manor is a horror adventure game that’s inspired by the famous horror movies of the 1980s. You play as Ada whose night of trick or treating turns into a night of terror when she becomes trapped inside the old Aitken Manor. Use Ada’s latent psychic powers to battle all kinds of fiendish demons, solve puzzles and maybe even defeat the omni-present Shadow Man….who is watching your every move!
Sunshine Manor Features:
- Discover and explore the ever-changing haunted Sunshine Manor.
- Transport yourself to the Demon Realm and banish hellish fiends!
- Beautiful hand-drawn 8-bit graphics.
- A deadly game of Cat & Mouse where the Demon can be anywhere.
- 80s Soundtrack written specially for this game.
- A fantastic story-driven narrative.
- Devious puzzles to tax your brain box.
- Lots of scares, spooky scenes and nods to iconic horror franchises.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here