Fossil Games has announced that the Kickstarter for their next game in the series, Sunshine Manor, is now live on Kickstarter and has generated 40% of its funding goal within 12 hours!
Sunshine Manor is the eagerly awaited prequel to the cult horror RPG smash, Camp Sunshine – which sold over 100K copies worldwide on PC and is set to release on all major formats in 2021. There’s also a playable prologue chapter available of the game on Steam – so players really can play before they pledge on this very special title.
“We’d firstly like to say how thrilled we are to be teaming up with Hound Picked Games and Premium Edition and being able to offer our fans a Kickstarter exclusive Collector’s Edition of Camp Sunshine and Sunshine Manor. Two games, one cart, are presented in such a unique way that our fans are going crazy for them.” Paul Dolby, developer at Fossil Games, “We’ve also teamed up with legendary horror visual artist, Graham Humphreys, who will be creating a unique cover for the Kickstarter backers which will not be available anywhere else after the campaign has finished! Love horror, love games? Then pledge on Sunshine Manor on Kickstarter – did I mention you can pet the dog?”
- Discover and explore the ever-changing haunted Sunshine Manor.
- Transport yourself to the Demon Realm and banish hellish fiends!
- Beautiful hand-drawn 8-bit graphics.
- A deadly game of Cat & Mouse where the Demon can be anywhere.
- 80s Soundtrack written specially for this game.
- A fantastic story-driven narrative.
- Devious puzzles to tax your brain box.
- Lots of scares, spooky scenes and nods to iconic horror franchises.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here