Modern consoles are loved by players because of the cutting-edge graphics, realistic character behavior, and a variety of gaming options. However, they cannot always offer entertainment for two players with one TV. In this case, you should pay attention to the Nintendo Wii games. The home console of past generations by Nintendo is still relevant, and all because it has a lot of entertainment for two players: both for adults and children. If you take into account the control features of the console, then you definitely won’t want to miss out on such leisure.
Games for Two on Nintendo Wii
The console is initially configured for cooperative play. Moreover, it can be played by up to four players. Wireless controllers connect with ease and provide accurate clicks and movements in any room. However, what games should you play? There is a large number of them available for free roms download. For instance, you can consider the following options:
- The Adventures of Tintin. An arcade game with puzzles based on a full-length cartoon of the same name. You will travel all over the world, help friends and solve various riddles. This is available for two players at once.
- Sonic & All-Stars Racing. Each character has one’s own unique car, in which you will drive along the tracks, trying to come to the finish line first. You can play both with a joystick and using a special controller in the form of a steering wheel.
- Guitar Hero. A non-standard gaming hobby, where you, armed with a special controller in the form of a guitar, have to perform the best tracks of the past. KISS, Metallica, AC/DC, and more – all this is available for competition with a friend.
- New Super Mario Bros. We should not forget about the company’s mascot and the main character – the plumber Mario. On Nintendo Wii, many projects of a wide variety of genres are dedicated to him. They can be played together. This is a fun co-op platformer where you have to help each other to get to the end.
- Wii Sports. There is a set of sports simulators (tennis, golf, boxing, baseball) that can be played together. For the best effect, use dedicated controllers.
How to Play Retro NES and SNES Games on Nintendo Wii
To record Nintendo Wii ROMs uploaded from the web, you must first copy them to a USB flash drive. However, it will not be available for you until the Homebrew channel is installed. You should also know that this method will cancel the Wii’s warranty, as it violates Nintendo’s rules. Once you’ve installed everything you require, copy the relevant ROM on your flashcard that you will use to enable the game instead of using the original software. Make sure you have everything you need:
- SDHC Card – you can use the regular 8GB card to store Homebrew and other files;
- Flashcard – the ROM will be recorded on it;
- Wii Remote – in case you have a black console model, you’ll require a Wii Universal Remote.
If you have an external hard drive at your disposal, you are free to use it instead of a regular USB. A single ROM is typically no more than 2 gigabytes in size, so purchase a flash drive with sufficient capacity. Meanwhile, if you want to upload more than one game at once, make sure that you have enough free space for such manipulations.
There are lots of web resources on the web where you can download Wii games. So, if you wish to recall your childhood and enjoy the exact old-fashioned games on your Wii, use the above-mentioned tips for that. Enjoy!
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here