One of the largest updates ever to take place in PUBG MOBILE has officially launched. Version 1.5 is live and will feature many new additions, including an all new Erangel map and Mission Ignition game mode, a partnership with TESLA and a complete revamp of the Royale Pass System. The PUBG MOBILE Version 1.5 update will be available on July 9th in the App Store and Google Play Store, with further content launching throughout summer 2021.
The much beloved Erangel map is getting a complete overhaul! In Mission Ignition, the technology and energy fictional company DynaHex, have settled on Erangel, turning it into a new experimental base and stage for their latest scientific achievements. Players can enter the new Erangel through the entrance to EvoGround.
On this battlefield, you can enjoy a new combat experience, hone your skills through a range of diversified futuristic equipment, and utilize new transportation and material search methods made possible through new scientific facilities. New buildings and interactive elements now diversify battle strategy for players as they explore the island completely transformed by advanced technology with six of Erangel’s main districts receiving dramatic makeovers including:
- Transit Center (previously Pochinki)
- Port of Georgopol (previously Georgopol)
- Tech Center (previously the School)
- Security Center (previously the Military Base)
- Logistics Agency (previously Yasnaya Polyana)
- Energy Center (previously Mylta Power)
Players can utilize the new massive transportation network HyperLines, to move between fixed locations at certain times to their own tactical advantage. HyperLines now connect the various cities of the island making travel more efficient. Further dynamic moving mechanisms have been implemented with lifts and automatic doors now appearing in the technologically transformed urban areas whilst new Air Conveyors allow for vertical movement opportunities through the air. New items also include a two-seater Anti-Gravity motorcycle, Riot Shield and Tactical Marking Device which marks injured enemies’ positions and displays status of teammates when engaged in combat.
Version 1.5 will also feature a partnership of two of the world’s most innovative brands, PUBG MOBILE and TESLA. Attracted by the technological leaps being made on Erangel, Tesla have installed their Gigafactory in four fixed locations across the map. Players can enter the Gigafactory and watch the production of a Tesla Model Y from start to finish. They can then drive away in their new car and also experience the ground-breaking autopilot feature available in all Tesla vehicles. A self-driving Tesla Semi will also spawn randomly on rural roads and automatically run along specific routes. Players can deal damage to the Semi to force its supply boxes to drop and obtain combat supplies.
To accommodate the ever-expanding PUBG MOBILE universe, a new system of cycles has been introduced to encompass the schedule of themes and seasons the game will go through. In line with this change, from Version 1.5 onwards, the current Royale Pass will be replaced by the Royale Pass Month (RPM) system. Each Royale Pass Month will run for one month only. The price of each Royale Pass Month is 360 UC (reduced from 600 UC) and the highest rank has been reduced from 100 to 50. The amount of rewards will also be upgraded. A Challenge Point System is also being implemented to evaluate player’s actions, awarding bonuses for positive behaviour such as not quitting, not using friendly fire or going AFK.
A number of improvements have also been made to PUBG MOBILE Classic Mode:
- The new MG3 Light Machine Gun has been added into airdrops, using 7.62 caliber rounds
- The M249 will now spawn on the ground only, and will no longer appear in airdrops
- All weapons will now include a new firing mode setting. Players can tweak settings and adjust the scope sensitivity of every applicable weapon
- New wheels have been added to make using Throwables and Consumables easier
- Supplies and medicine can be thrown to teammates
- Death replays have been optimized
- The number indicating how much ammo a player has remaining will change color to indicate when the magazine is almost empty. It will turn yellow when only 25% ammo is remaining and red when only 10% is leftPlayers can now give ratings, select tags and provide match feedback to their friends
- Winning players can now take photos with a new special chicken dinner statue and share with friends. Players can also remain in-game for 60 seconds after winning
- Additional improvements include disabling auto pick-up when a player is healing, auto switching to a secondary weapon when the primary weapon runs out of ammo, and auto pick-up of melee weapons when unarmed
The Version 1.5 update will also include a new mode, Clan Clash, which pits clans of the same type and Activity level against each other in a 14-day battle. Clan members will receive Clan Points for completing Clan Clash missions which will go towards daily rewards. Before the event ends, the clan with the higher number of base rewards will be crowned winner of the concluded season with both the Clan victory and individual contributions yielding handsome returns.
All new titles and achievements have been added to the All-Talent Championship alongside regional rankings that are independent of the All-Talent Championship ranking. Players can enter regional rankings on a weekly basis by participating in at least one match. Ranking will reset after each weekly cycle with rewards given respective of the team’s ranking in each participating week.
As one of the most popular games in the world, PUBG MOBILE works tirelessly to ensure a cheater free experience. To continue the world-class protection of their players, PUBG MOBILE is introducing new event content and rewards to their Security Zone. A new event screen has been included to make it easier to browse event content whilst new permanent rewards such as outfits and avatar frames will be unlockable via a series of daily review inspection missions to encourage and support players who continue to help combat cheating.
Finally six new achievements have been added to the game for players to unlock as they engage with the new features in Version 1.5.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here