The Coma 2: Vicious Sisters, the critically acclaimed Korean survival-horror adventure, is set to make its console debut this May on PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch. The title, developed by Devespresso Games and published by Headup, focuses on atmospheric, story-driven gameplay with hand-illustrated manhwa (Korean manga) aesthetics.
- Fear Dark Song’s relentless pursuit to kill you, now with an all-new AI.
- Craft items to prepare for critical life-or-death situations or risk permanent injury.
- Explore the nightmarish district of Sehwa and discover its dark secrets.
- Scavenge resources to survive deadly encounters and afflictions.
- Unlock tools and upgrades to reach previously inaccessible areas.
- Hide to avoid detection and certain death. Pass challenges to conceal your location.
- Featuring vibrant, hand-illustrated in-game visuals and comic strips.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here