Strategy publisher Kalypso Media and developer Independent Arts Software have confirmed that Railway Empire – Nintendo Switch Edition will release on 19th June, 2020.
Railway Empire – Nintendo Switch Edition makes the railway sim playable any time, anywhere and launches with both a physical retail edition and digitally on Nintendo eShop. This new edition of the game includes the main game (with all added content and improvements since its initial launch), alongside the Mexico DLC, Crossing the Andes DLC, and The Great Lakes DLC.
The Germany DLC, France DLC, and Great Britain & Ireland DLC will also be available as additional purchases via Nintendo eShop. For more information, check out the Kalypso Store.
- Exploit the economic opportunities of the United States in an extensive campaign, working your way from coast to coast
- Build an empire by establishing a comprehensive rail network and optimising transportation of passengers and goods across North America
- Master challenges and objectives through a range of scenarios or create the perfect railway network without any financial pressure
- Run a custom network with 40 historically accurate locomotives and more than 30 different wagons
- Invest in over 300 new technologies across five eras to progress and maximise practicality and profits
- Compete with up to three rival companies and even sabotage others’ efforts using bandits and spies.
For more information, please visit www.kalypsomedia.com
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here