After surprising amusement park fans with its level of realism and possibilities with its Smartphone version, Theme Park Simulator will be available on Nintendo Switch, exclusively in digital format, on April 17th.
Enjoy each of the eleven available rides in third or first person and manage its performance in real time: capacity, speed, direction, movement patterns, smoke and light effects… and watch the reaction of the visitors!
- Control 11 legendary rides using Nintendo Switch Touch Screen.
- Manage speed, direction and motion patterns of each ride through a simple and realistic control systems.
- At any time you can choose between a free camera or different pre-set views, including cameras that reflect the passengers’ point of view.
- Drive a bumper car via touch screen!
- Activate light and smoke effects to surprise the passengers and change the decoration of the rides!
- The audience will react in real time to your decisions: you’ll hear their screams as you increase speed and change the motion pattern of each ride.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here