Ubisoft has announced that the pre-sale applications* for tickets to the two-day weekend live event of Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Pro League Season X Finals in Tokoname, Japan will start now on ZAIKO.
For the first time ever, the Rainbow Six Pro League will come to Japan on 9th-10th November at all-new venue Aichi Sky Expo in Tokoname. Out of the four different types of tickets that will be made available to the public, three passes are already available for pre-sale applications:
2-Day Standard Pass: ¥3 500 (approximately £26 **)
- Attendee must be 16 or older
- Open seating
2-Day Recruit Pass + Guardian: ¥5 000 (approximately £37 **), including:
- 2 tickets for the event: one for an attendee under 16 years old and one for a legal representative (all visitors must be 15 years old or older – for details about age restriction, please visit this link)
- Open seating
2-Day Diamond Pass (limited quantity): ¥7 500 (approximately £55 **), including:
- Dedicated entrance
- Dedicated line to the Ubisoft Store
- Premium seating next to the competition
- Exclusive t-shirt created only for Diamond Pass owners
On 25th June, pre-sale applicants will receive a confirmation email to inform them of their eligibility status to purchase a ticket. If their eligibility is confirmed, they will be able to buy tickets*** on ZAIKO.
*People will be able to apply for ticket purchase for the event.
** Prices may fluctuate according to exchange rates
***limited to two tickets per transaction. Tickets will be nominative.